DPS Bulandshahr has Digital RFID based attendance system.
RFID attendance system captures students at a distance up to few meters. RFID is fast and causes no blocking at the main gate as the antennas are wall mounted. Each student’s ID-Card is embedded with a RFID card. When a student passes through the gate, wall mounted UHF antennas track individual’s identity using ID card, send instant SMS to parents’ mobile numbers, report attendance and store data on web server/cloud for on demand retrieval. Complete RFID based student attendance system is GPRS based, plug and play. RFID cards are provided to the students with Rs 100/ charge on damage or lost.
DPS Bulandshahr has RFID school bus attendance system with SMS facility to parents. The bus attendance system tracks Id card at the time of boarding and de boarding. It connects and stores data on web server/cloud and sends instant SMS to parents’ mobile numbers to notify them pickup & drop alert.
The school is under CCTV camera surveillance, which is being used to monitor and keep track of all the activities that take place inside the school premises. CCTV are installed in the entire School Campus, which includes coverage of classroom, corridors and all crucial points/ locations.
1. CCTV cameras aid monitoring and preventing bullying amongst students.
2. System is helpful in ensuring discipline and punctuality amongst students.
3. They provide the mental ease to the parents about school security and environment. CCTV surveillance system in the school is a way of ensuring a safe, secure and healthy learning environment for children.
1. CCTV security systems help in preventing or identifying unauthorized intruders who enter the premises, thereby promoting school security.
2. Keeping track of remote entrances and exits is easier through CCTV cameras.
3. CCTV surveillance systems keep track of school support staff and ensure they are doing their work deligently.
4. CCTV security system is helpful organize exit in case of emergencies.
5. CCTV security system is a strong security measure to protect school property and identify perpetrators and vandals.
Two (IP Based) CCTV cameras are installed in each bus which record the activities for the safety and security of students.